NO QUESTIONS ASKED
Receive a $200 Pre-paid Card
for Handguns and Assault Rifles
Receive a $25 Pre-paid Card
for Rifles, Shotguns, and Airguns
Drop-Off Site Open 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
First Church of God In Christ
221 Kingston Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11224
No Current or Retired Law Enforcement
Sponsored by the Kings County District Attorney’s Office and the New York City Police Department
Payment Subject to Inspection by Department Specialists.
Social distancing guidelines will be adhered to during this event.
For accommodations regarding any disability,
please contact Sergeant Durets at
646-610-5323 or firstname.lastname@example.org
at least 72 hours prior to the event. – (09/09/20)
District Attorney, Kings County
2022 NEW YORK CITY
GUN BUY BACK PROGRAM
DO I NEED IDENTIFICATION TO SURRENDER A GUN?
• No, absolutely no identification is required.
HOW DO I BRING A GUN TO THE DROP OFF-SITE?
• Guns must be placed in a plastic or paper bag or box.
CAN I TRANSPORT THE GUN IN A CAR?
• If transporting the gun by car, the gun must be transported in the trunk of the car.
WHEN DO I GET THE CASH CARD?
• After the gun is screened by officers and determined to be operable, you will be
issued a cash card.
HOW MANY GUNS CAN I SURRENDER?
• You may surrender as many guns as you wish, but you will only receive payment for
up to three guns for a maximum payout of $600.
IS THERE A PHONE NUMBER I CAN CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION?
• Yes, you can call 311 for information regarding the NYC Gun Buy Back Program to
Reduce Violent Crime.
CAN ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC SURRENDER A GUN?
• Yes. (Active or retired law enforcement officers and licensed gun dealers are not
eligible to participate in the program.)
CAN I HAVE SOMEONE SURRENDER THE GUN ON MY BEHALF?
• Yes, someone else can surrender the gun on your behalf.